Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rekindled love

I love J.Crew. There's no debate about our love. It is a pure and satisfying relationship. Our love and bond grew even stronger when I went shopping the other day and ran across the J.Crew leggings.

Now it has been (sort of ) wide-spread that I was againsnt leggings for a long time due to some people/ladies who have been led down a wrong path and wore their leggings with....t shirts ie. school shirts/sponsered shirts etc...hoodies......regular ol' tank tops anything that doesn't cover their bumbum. Leading to a serious error that wrenched my heart whenever I saw one of these..people/ladies. I say people/ladies..because I saw a guy at school several times, wear leggings with a ...green....teired..top..hm.

Anyways. these leggings from jcrew brought back my love. I want to wear them with EVERYTHING but have to practice restraint >< so hard. they are the most comfortable leggings in the UNIVERSE. 100% cotton and fabulous :)
AND for such a good price for great quality! I got them at the factory J.Crew store at sawgrass mills so I know it won't be avail for everyone but still..they were 20% off plus my student discount of 15% so it came down to 14 bucks for them! One of the best 14 bucks I've ever spent.

1 comment:

Miss Sak said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.