Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yeah yeah yeah I know. I some other posts on here but I privated them cause they were so depressing! You guys wouldn't have liked that stuff. Unless you revel in my dark times. I used to have time to blog alot but now I rarely do...every now and time I hit up the blogster here to complain..vent...cry...laugh..etc etc. But now i'm just always shopping on ebay instead and playing typing maniac on facebook.
I swear 2 of the most addicting things EVER to surface in my life.

p1 : "Dude I can't go 3 minutes with out coco"
me : "Yeah man I know what you mean. I love ebay and typing maniac just as much."
p1 : *scratching* "what?"

Coco is my slang version of cocaine :)

Back to studying!

1 comment:

Miss Sak said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.