Friday, March 30, 2012


I've been slightly obsessed with Ciate's 3D Caviar Nail art for a while but it's been sold out practically since the moment it came out!

One day I was attempting to make thank you cards for some people that I spoke to at a convention ( and thinking.."oh you guys WILL remember me.) I ran across my microbeads that I used for a couple pages in my scrapbook. I realized..you know what..these things look just like Ciate's Caviar Nail art!

A little bit of polish and runaway beads and TA-DA ------------>


I went through out my day and immediately started rummaging through they rest of my craft box and lo&behold I found more beads!


The bottom (black nails) are the og ones from Ciate and as you can see they look practically the same to the ones i tried! I haven't put on the top coat so it's not as shiny but still! And so much cheaper! The microbeads can be found in the embellishing section of any craft store. I know one big jar runs for 3.99$ but you can get them in a pack of 6 different colors for about 6 or 7 dollar i can't really remember.

But overall I think it's AWESOME and I hope you do too ! If you end up trying it or have any other methods, pictures let me know!!

No comments: